Saturday, August 16, 2008

The many faces of Mam

I haven't posted in a while because I have this paranoid fear that if I mention I'm going out of town, all those weirdos out there will figure out where I live and come steal all my stuff. Well...all Daddy's stuff. Honestly, my stuff isn't worth stealing. And I'd live if Daddy's stuff was stolen, but I probably wouldn't live through the buying of even better stuff. You know?

Anyway, we just got back from vacation, so now I feel like I can blog about the whole thing. But before I do that, I thought I'd share some photos I took of Mam before we left. She's such a crazy little girl, but every now and then, she decides to be especially photogenic, like she was on Smunch's next-to-last day of camp.


No, I didn't pose this last one in the least. I'm not sure what I should think about that. Born cheerleader, you think?

No comments: