Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chop!


Here's my beautiful little girl and her lovely flowing blonde hair. This morning it was reaching for her waistband.But she'd been constantly requesting a haircut. "Up to here," she demanded, hitting her ears with her hands. I'm not quite sure what a haircut up to her ears would look like, but I'm absolutely positive I know what it'd look like if we lopped off eight inches and gave her some bangs. It'd look something like this:I'm absolutely certain this is going to be a more practical haircut and that it'll save some of the hassle I have with her in the morning. And the long, long hair really didn't look that good except right after brushing. But it's hard to get used to...

1 comment:

Jane62 said...

I saw it in person tonight, and I can say it was absolutely adorable! And very grown up! If I could only talk Marina into it!