Sunday, June 3, 2007

Trick of the Light

Our old house had a window in the living room that provided fantastic lighting for pictures. The new house doesn't have any windows that provide the right kind of light for those nicely lit portraits, but that doesn't mean we can't take great photos. The other day, Mam decided she needed more entertainment than her dinner provided and went to see what a tissue would do in front of the fan in the living room. I tried to dissuade her for a little bit, but in the end, I ran and grabbed the camera instead...shouting to Daddy to please make sure she didn't sever any digits in the meantime.

This photo reminded me of one I took of Smunch a couple of years ago. He was a couple of months short of 3-years old when I took this one. It's one of his Daddy's favorites.

No comments: