Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentines

The kindergartners at our school have to have their Valentine's cards done ridiculously early. They do this whole cute little unit on how to buy stamps and send mail through their classroom post office. I need to get in there and take a picture because their row of cardboard house-shaped mailboxes is pretty adorable.

I gave Mam the option of making or buying her cards this year and she emphatically said she would make them. I bought some festive card stock, stickers and scrapbook paper, cut her out some hearts and flowers and let her go to town. She wrote everything herself, although I went over her writing in black ink and added ribbon to each card. They turned out so kindergarte-cute, I just had to share!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Very cute!!!! What a little artist. She did a fantastic job (as did you).